NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION. On race day you may pick up packets from 6:00 to 7:00 a.m. at the Hilton Columbia Center located at 924 Senate St., Columbia, SC. This location is over four blocks from the start located at 1312 Main St. Please allow time to get to the start line.
NEW THIS YEAR. We will have a bag drop at the start area. Bags will be transported down to the Tin Roof for pick up.
- Main Street Mile: May 18, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. (open) and 7:30 p.m. (elite). Starts and finishes the corner of Main and Lady Streets. This event is the 2018 Roadrunners Club of America (RRCA) Southern Region 1 Mile Championship.
- Kids Main Street Mile: Friday evening, May 18, 2018 on the Main Street Mile course at 6:30 p.m.
- Half-Marathon: May 19, 2018 at 7:00 a.m. starts at 1312 Main St. heading south toward the SC State House. The event finishes heading south on Park St. at 1110 Park Street.
- 5k Run/Walk: May 19, 2018 at 7:30 a.m. starts at 1312 Main St. heading south toward the SC State House. The event finishes heading south on Park St. at 1110 Park Street.The 5k is the 2018 RRCA SC State 5k Championship Event.
- Columbia’s Triple Crown: Register and complete the Run Hard Half or Full Marathon, The Palmetto Half Marathon, and the Governor’s Cup Half Marathon. Additional information.
The Half Marathon course will close at 10:15 am.
Water & Gatorade Stations, GU stations, and port-o-jons are provided at aid stations along the courses.
Refreshments at Finish Line include fruit, bagels, nutrition bars, peanut butter, water, and Gatorade.
Main Street Mile
- $25 March 1-May 17, 2018
- $30 May 18, 2018 (expo)
Kids Main Street Mile:
- $80 May 1- May 18, 2018
Note: Half-marathon and Main Street Mile combo package available at an additional $10 over the current half-marathon price. Combo pricing includes one wicking shirt for the Half-marathon.
- $35 May 1- May 18, 2018
Note: 5k run/walk, and Main Street Mile combo package available at an additional $10 over the current 5k run/walk price. Combo pricing includes one wicking shirt for the 5k run/walk.